2. My husband often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is dead.
4. Take 1 egg; 1 cup milk; 1 cup buttermilk; 1 tsp baking soda; 1 tsp salt; 2T oil; 2 cups flour, and mix it all together and voila! You have Buttermilk Pancake Batter!
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow iris's.
6. A teenager's face is best au naturel (I hate it when girls cover up their natural beauty with makeup).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm
Are you a mommy? Do you like chocolate? Won't you join me at a blog party? Enter now at MommyFest.com to win 1 lb of yummy chocolate! Hurry, entries are accepted only until May 10th!
During the party I'll be having a little mommy friendly prize giveaway too! Summer is just around the corner and if you're a mommy, I know you've heard the kiddos say some or all of the following: "Mom, I am bored!"; or "There is nothing to do!"; or "What is there to do?" I am giving away a boredom buster prize right here on my blog during the MommyFest blog party on May 12-16! Stayed tuned for details on how you can win!