Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. On my laziest craziest day I like to drink a beer to relax me! (I don't get lazy days, I have six kids!)
2. Progress makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little kisses from my kids and big hugs from them too.
4. This summer I want to go on vacation, but that will never happen.
5. The writing of Denise over at www.knitchat.com made me start my blog. (Hee, hee, I bet she didn't know that!)
6. Red roses and orange tiger lilies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to steak dinner, tomorrow my plans include major spring cleaning and Sunday, I want to go out in the boat!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Funny you said that about beer...I've been doing that the last couple of days, having to deal with my Dad and it does help!

ShannonW said...

Kisses and hugs from our children makes any day a good day!

Happy Friday

Nyssaneala said...

No vacation this summer? That's a shame. :( I'm the same for #1, except substitute wine for beer!

stephanie said...

Oooh, orange tiger lilies - good call!

alisonwonderland said...

steak dinner? mmm! enjoy!

Sorka said...

oh really? cool!
Denise