2. The trees budding out reminds me that
3. I cannot live without my knitting looms or knitting needles.
4. Knitting a sweater and knitting a baseball hat are two things I'd like to try and design on my knitting looms.
5. When life hands you lemons get out the sugar and add some water and enjoy a delicious lemonade.
6. Playing games with my mother at the kitchen table before bedtime is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the house to just myself and my two youngest since my hubby and the four oldest kiddos are going camping, tomorrow my plans include finishing up planting the garden and Sunday, I want to get my hair cut, it is getting way too long and thick!
Don't forget to leave a comment in my Photo Caption Contest post for a chance to win a custom blog banner design created just for you by me!
There is still time to win the Bordom Buster Giveaway I am featuring on my blog for the MommyFest Blog party! Hurry, contest ends today (May 16, 2008)!