1. The meatloaf had an extra secret ingredient; it was worcestershire sauce!
2. I see a beautiful red cardinal through my window.
3. Right now, I need to get over this cold because I have a big day today and tomorrow. Today I am going to the Children's Museum and then the Como Zoo. Tomorrow I get to go to the Shepherd's Harvest Wool and Sheep Festival and will get to meet my online friend Lisa Anderson.
4. To bed early is where I went Thursday night; it was just what I needed since I am really feeling under the weather lately.
5. Why does a sore nose hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the tickle in my throat.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to turning in early again, tomorrow my plans include the Shepherd's Harvest Wool and Sheep Festival and Sunday, I want to go out to eat for Mother's Day!