Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday's Toots

Today I have two toots. At first I couldn't think of a thing to brag about and then I realized that I need to give myself a great big pat on the back for working out for a whole week straight. I logged in 7 miles! Yeah! The Lord of The Rings really keeps me going!

Toot two for today goes to my two year old daughter (say that fast three times -- LOL)! She has slept straight through the night for three nights in a row for the first time since she was born! Hallelujah! Now I just need to catch up on nearly eight years of barely any sleep! I almost feel more tired now that I've gotten a full nights sleep than I felt when I barely got four hours! Go figure.

On a crafty note, I've been seduced by beads. No, I am not throwing down my looms just yet. Just taking a little break to prevent burn out. The pattern I was working up for my latest loom knit design has been frogged and I need to walk away from it for awhile. My loom along project isn't going great either! I don't understand the directions so can't work on that either. So, I will bead for awhile :D

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Here's to more nights of restful sleep!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, gratz on your commitment to exercise, Karen! You do deserve a pat on the back. I don't understand how Lord of the Rings has encouraged you though. Do tell!

Your daughter sleeping straight through the night must be her way of patting you on the back for your 7 day accomplishment! hehe

Anonymous said...

Gratz on being able to get back your unbroken sleep. I'm still waiting for the day where my younger boy (now 15mths) can sleep through.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I've never heard of Tuesday Toot, I like that. :)