Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill Ins and My Latest Loom Knitting Experiment



1. I love springtime in July?! (Hey, it's MN, we are getting a blizzard right now and we are expected to get up to 2 feet of snow). See for yourself.
2. Pancakes and omlets are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for ideas of things to knit :D
4. A good long workout is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I am addicted to yarn!
6. A vacation is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shoveling snow(?), tomorrow my plans include shoveling more snow(?) and Sunday, I want to stop shoveling snow!

My latest Loom Knitting Experiment



See how it's done here.

5 comments:

non compos mentis said...

Its really sad u still have snow.. thank god in Illinois its nomore snowing... I loved that piece u have knitted..its very pretty...have a great week end.. hope u get less snow...

chikku :)

alisonwonderland said...

and i thought winter had a hold of us here in utah! i hope you don't really have to do that much snow shoveling. come on, spring!

Jack said...

Yikes! I thought we had crappy weather here - We've enjoyed three days of spring-like weather here this week. Hope your weather forecast is wrong!

Author said...

You need to move to Florida!

Loved your drawing ... good luck with all the snow.

Kathy N said...

#5 - Me too....but there are worse addictions. ;-)