Friday, April 18, 2008
Friday Fill-ins...a contest...and what I've been up to.
1. The last time I lost my temper I scared myself!
2. The price of gas is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is my own (I started writing it - whoo hoo).
4. Summer is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, look in someone elses, I bet they have more (hee, hee)!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was some Wolly Wonka from a contest I won over on the Purling Dervish's blog.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice long workout, tomorrow my plans include working on my mom's mother's day gift and Sunday, I want to go for a walk outside, it will be nice finally!
Now, about the conest, if you like dancing and you like gospel, go check out this cool contest going on over here. The contest winner will be announced on April 23rd, so hurry on over and check out the contest rules.
I've been kind of quiet lately. I been asked why I haven't been posting to my groups and why I haven't blogged (I didn't know anyone would miss my mindless dribble). Well, I have lots of designs I am working out for the loom. First and formost, my mother's gift which is taking me forever and a day since it is knit on an extra fine gauge loom! I took a break from that over the past couple days since I heard the call for designs for the Summer issue of Loom Knitter's Circle Magazine and I worked out the most darling design (if I do say so myself). I am my worst critic and always think my stuff isn't up to par to submit, so I don't. This design though even impressed me. My kids are so funny, they keep saying that they can't believe I designed it. They don't think of me as being anything but a mom, I guess. Well, got to go, I have miles to go before I sleep...