Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill In



1. When I fell in love was when I first layed eyes on my first born son!
2. May is (suppose to be) when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside, but the way things are going it'll be July!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, now what am I going do with all of this time on my hands??!!
4. MADtv is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and crackers make a great meal!
6. Plant a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a steak dinner and a movie, tomorrow my plans include not much, we are suppose to get a pile of snow and Sunday, I want to send the kiddos to my sister's!

2 comments:

Janet said...

SNOW??? Where do you live? EEK!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Jack said...

Yikes! Snow!
Enjoy your weekend, hopefully you won't get any snow at all :)