Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Walking...running...limping my way there!




I started my exercise program yesterday. Now that the baby is finally going to bed at a decent time at night I finally have some time for myself to get myself back after having her! I know she is the last one so now I can be assured when I reach my goal, I shouldn't have any forced setbacks! I felt so FABULOUS when I was in super shape before I got pregnant with my son. I remember the feeling. I liked it. I want to feel that great again about myself and to just feel good. I slept better, ate better, looked GREAT and didn't have any of the aches and pains I have now (even my arthritis wasn't as bad). I know I am seven years older, but I am still young! I want to feel young again. So, rather it be walking, running, or limping my way, I plan on making it there!

0 comments: