Sunday, February 11, 2007

Two fingers down, three to go...

I got two fingers of my glove on the hand piece, only three to go (yeah!). The thumb piece doesn't look the greatest, but once I get the other fingers on, I'll rip the thumb piece out and try something else. Here I thought the thumb would be easy! Ha!

My stepdaughter posed a new challenge to me, she ordered a pair of fingerless gloves where there is a flap that you can put over the fingers to make a mitten. Mmmm, let me think, I just might be able to do that. I am still thinking about the scarf/belt/poncho thingy my other stepdaughter wanted me to make. Maybe I'll look for some patterns to modify...

The pictures my husband took of the cardinals out our window didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but here is one of the pictures, enjoy:



I am off to work on my glove...

0 comments: