Sunday, January 28, 2007

Learned the Purl

I learned the Purl stitch today. I have to say I dislike this stitch because it doesn't go as quickly as it does with the basic knit stitch I've been doing up til this point. I remember hating to purl on knitting needles too, oddly enough!


I think I broke my little and second to little toes tonight! I am always racing around this house like a maniac because it is such a busy household and I came around the side of our master bed and caught my foot on the foot post and went down to the floor. This was well over an hour ago and man is it ever throbbing! The two toes swelled up pretty good too! They hurt pretty bad to bare weight on them. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to put them up and do more loom knitting (hee, hee).


Here is my son with the scarf and matching mittens I made and my daughter (who confiscated the purse I just knit).


0 comments: