I stumped you yesterday with my crossword puzzle, eh? Well, to be honest with you, I forgot to write down my answers so I had to really think about the clues too :D
The solution to yesterday's crossword puzzle is:
2. Used to indicate points of shaping or rows completed.
7. A visual of the pattern.
9. Holds a group of stitches to the front or back.
11. Smooth on the front of the fabric.
13. K2tog for one.
1. A way to join sections horizontally.
3. A seaming technique.
4. Adding a stitch to the knitting.
5. Opposite of knit.
6. Used to measure the amount of stitches and rows to an inch.
8. The edge or border of the knitted piece.
10. Used in lace knitting for one.
12. Has a pebbly surface that is identical on both sides.
So, how did you do?
And the winner of the blog scavenger hunt? I put the number of correct guesses into the radom number generator over at Random.org and the winner is:
Linda Jones! Congratulations Linda! Lucky you! You are the winner of a 5 Loom Knitting Pattern Package! Drop me a note to claim your prize!
Thank you everyone for stopping by this week and playing my silly games! It was fun seeing everyone and I hope you had a great time!