Time to get out the cake and icecream! Today is officially my blogiversary!
First things first, I put the numbers into the Radom Number Generator at Random.org and the winner of the Loom Knit Toe Sock pattern from Tuesday's Simple Charting Game is.....
Little 'Ol Liz
CONGRATULATIONS Liz! Thanks for playing! Drop my a note and claim your prize!
There were 25 guesses for Wednesday's Picture Puzzle but only 11 people got it right. I have since realized that if you have a pop up blocker on your computer, you may not have gotten the the solution to the puzzle pop up. The numbers have been put into the Radom Number Generator and the winner is, drum roll please....
Pam! CONGRATULATIONS Pam! You get to pick from either my Loom Knit Toe Sock Pattern or my Family of Loom Knit Gloves pattern! Let me know which pattern you choose!
Stay tuned til tomorrow, Saturday, January 17, 2009 for the third and final prize announcement! The lucky winner will win a 5 pattern package of my loom knitting patterns! The game is still on so keep playing!
Before you go for today, here is a Knitting Crossword Puzzle for your enjoyment! Have fun, and thanks for stopping by!
2. Used to indicate points of shaping or rows completed.
7. A visual of the pattern.
9. Holds a group of stitches to the front or back.
11. Smooth on the front of the fabric.
13. K2tog for one.
1. A way to join sections horizontally.
3. A seaming technique.
4. Adding a stitch to the knitting.
5. Opposite of knit.
6. Used to measure the amount of stitches and rows to an inch.
8. The edge or border of the knitted piece.
10. Used in lace knitting for one.
12. Has a pebbly surface that is identical on both sides.