Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fill-In since I have a bad pain in my neck!

1. It's January; time to get out the alpaca socks, a deep freeze is headed our way and we are going to have high temps below zero next week.

2. Sleep is what I crave most right now (I coughed all night and couldn't sleep).

3. Cork and wine go together like yarn and a loom (hee, hee).

4. Rest is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to make changes to the new CPSIA law taking affect February 10, 2009.

6. Welcome to my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early (hopefully I won't cough up my lungs and can rest), tomorrow my plans include celebrating a belated Christmas with my family and Sunday, I want to have a belated Christmas brunch!

More Fill-Ins here.

2 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

Good fill-ins! Hope your weekend goes well and that your coughing quits post haste. Take care!

smariek said...

I hope your cough doesn't keep you awake tonight. (I had a bad cough back in Nov/Dec, and remember what it was like to cough up several lungs). #5 was interesting, I was unaware of this.

My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html

Have a restful weekend!