Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Are you spending too much?


That is what my daughter pipped up and said to me yesterday after school. She was watching a few mintues of t.v. and came up to me and posed the question. I had no idea what she was talking about. I asked her, "Spending too much of what?". She said, "Too much of your money." I said, "Yes, I suppose I probably am," thinking to myself about the current state of the economy and how expensive even the most mundane things have become. She says to me, "Then maybe you should just call or click!" LOL! Apparently she had just watched a commercial for some sort of service (I am assuming a cellular service) and they referenced other plans that were more expensive, they must have given out a phone number and a web address and she only understood or caught some of it. Kids say the darndest things!

0 comments: