Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Dancing to the music of laughter while visiting with my friends makes me happy.

2. The last time I doubted myself I nearly gave up, but I persevered and everything came out just right.

3. When I drive I love to sing to songs on the radio.

4. I saw our beautiful alpaca Samson standing out in our pasture this morning and I couldn't get over how handsome he is.

5. Give me fiber, give me a drop spindle, give me yarn.

6. Next week I am looking forward to working in the Alpacas of MN State Fair Booth, promoting alpacas and the Alpacas of MN Farm Tour, hope to see you there!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to creating paper mache manaquin parts to display my alpaca garments, tomorrow my plans include creating more manaquin parts and Sunday, I want to visit with my sister who is recovering from surgery!

More Fill-Ins here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you reared Alpacas and spun their wool! Clever woman - good luck with the Fair ~Chrissy

alisonwonderland said...

#2 is perfect! have a great weekend, and good luck with the state fair next week!

Janet said...

I think that's the most times I've ever seen the word alpaca in a post :-)