2. Scrabble is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more relaxation in my life and less stress.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of playing red light, green light as a kid in the yard until 10 pm and listening to the frogs in the creek and seeing the fireflies come out when the sun finally went down.
5. I just remembered I need to make a salad for tomorrow (see #7).
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this:
Bet your bottom dollar
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck with a day
I just stick out my chin
The sun'll come out
So ya gotta hang on
Come what may
I love ya
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the Chanhassen Dinner Theater and seeing Married Alive, tomorrow my plans include going to a graduation party and then going to a birthday party for my brother, sister, and brother-in-law (yes we have three birthdays right in a row) and Sunday, I want to visit with my mom and dad before they go back home!