Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill In Meme

1. Idle hands are not mine, I have them doing something all the time.
2. I love to hang my hanks of handspun up in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when I can do my arts and crafts.
4. The last tea I drank was yesterday, I had spiced chai.
5. I like to go boating in the Summer.
6. My mother always said I can do whatever I put my mind to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spinning, tomorrow my plans include spinning some more and Sunday, I want to spin some more(can you tell I am completely addicted?)!

More Friday Fill-Ins here.

3 comments:

Janet said...

very good advice from your Mom!

Thanks for playing, have lots of fun this weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

#3 and #7 - Yeah, I get that. I make my mom drag my wheel outside when my #3 hits. :D

Jennifer said...

Great fill-ins this week! Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!