Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A great big pain in the neck

I can't move it. It won't turn from side to side or up or down. I just recovered from the flu a few days ago and now my neck feels like I've been hanging from a noose for a week and a half! I don't know if it is related to the flu. My throat is sore now too. I sure hope it gets better soon because this weekend is the Craft Yarn Council of America's (CYCA) second annual Knit-Out at the Mall of America, February 16 and 17th, 2008. I don't live far from there and I sure would like to see Isela in person. I don't know if I'll get a chance to actually speak to her, but would still like to at least see her. She is giving away the most adorable little keychain too that I certainly wouldn't be able to resist.

I finished my dishcloth exchange cloth today despite the intense pain in my neck. It was my own design. I just happen to catch a post from my exchange partner on another group where she commented about liking a certain something and I had to grin because the cloth I designed just for her had on it just what she said she loved! Patting myself on the back for that one!

My half finger gloves class is in full swing over on the yahoo group LoomClass. There are a few people who have finished and a few who are well on their way there. I am so happy everyone is enjoying this pattern! Once the class is over I will share my pattern here. I will start taking special orders for the DVD demonstration for the extra fine gauge version around this time too. I decided I would just make copies for those interested and sell those along with the pattern for the efg sock loom.



I was able to finish my Plushy House Socks for the January LAL on Ravelry on Thursday last week. Just before I came down with that aweful flu. My feet felt just horribly cold with that flu and those socks were just the ticket to help keep the chill at bay! Thank you so much Isela for the wonderul pattern and for sharing it on the LAL.

0 comments: