Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Caption Contest: What is this alpaca saying?

Contest Closed - The winner is Robin McCoy! Congrates Robin!




More Wordless Wednesday here.

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited to add: Hint, alpacas will spit on you if you get between them and another alpaca when they are eating food.

Contest Rules: The funniest one wins a custom blog banner designed by yours truly! I will pick out my favorite so it is completely subjective! Leave a comment in this post with a link to your own blog! If you don't link to your own blog I can't find you! Keep the caption idea short, there isn't much room in the caption bubble. By entering, you agree to release the creative caption idea over to Cre8tive KJ's Corner The caption will be used on t-shirts, bags, mugs, and more! Caption contest ends Wednesday, June 4, 2008.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop calling me Tina. Gosh!

Unknown said...

Kiss me Baby!

Kelley said...

Got wool?

Ok...so I am not laughing hard...but maybe a little 'tee-hee'

Have a great day!

Ami said...

You want me to carry WHAT?!

Unknown said...

Don;t let that woman near me! The other guy's a sweater now!

ShannonW said...

Hello Darling!

Morandia said...

**BURRRRPPP** I knew I should have ordered the veggie pizza.

Kelly Curtis said...

Umm, could you please give me some advice on new hair product?

Very fun!

Anonymous said...

You want WHAT!?!!

Unknown said...

"Pucker up, baby!"

Have a great day!
~ Heather
http://weblog.heatherquarnstrom.com

The Sick Chick said...

"I'm cooler than the Fonz!"

(It's the "hair"...)

Robin McCoy said...

'Well Officer, when I came to all I had left was the fur on my head!'

I guess I could have been funnier...but that is all I can come up with for now. :D
http://loomingaroundthecorner.blogspot.com

Jenny (GuppyLovesShark) said...

How about "Wool you be mine?"
or "Not a Wooly-Bully"?
"Fiber for hire"?
"Alpaca your bags fulla warm fuzzies :)"?
"Wark! I'z high fiber!"?

That's all I can think of :) Have a great day!