Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. For me logic and critism is are the opposite of creativity because when we are criticized, the left side of our brain takes over. The left side of our brain has to do with logic. We create with the right side of our brain. If someone is overly critical of themself, they will hinder their own creativity.
2. "Call of the Wild" was the last excellent book I read to my son.
3. I like fill-ins because it is very fun and interesting to see how many different answers people come up with and it is fun to blog hop and meet new people.
4. In nature I like looking at water.
5. I plead the 5th on who I think should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was last weekend at my two year old, little ones are so funny!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being alone with my husband (date night), tomorrow my plans include getting up bright and early and heading down to southern MN to go to an All About Alpaca Fleece Seminar and Sunday, I want to work on my alpaca rug I am hooking with hand carded alpaca fleece and loom knitting some more on my latest design!

More Friday Fill-Ins here.

1 comments:

Janet said...

sounds like you'll be quite busy this weekend! Thanks for playing :-)