Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

ffi


1. Please don't tell me it is suppose to get really cold here again next week.

2. Can you wake me in the morning?

3. The color of my son's eyes makes me want to kiss him!

4. I have a craving for real breakfast food. I've been following the Morning Banana diet as a test for 3 days now. Sick of bananas.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when I get to Hawaii.

6. Eyes are the window to the soul, right?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some rest since I've been coughing up my lungs for several nights in a row now, tomorrow my plans include giving a marketing presentation and Sunday, I want to start packing for Hawaii!

More Fill Ins here.

6 comments:

Janet said...

oooh I do not like bananas! I like things that taste like them, but not bananas themselves. Weird...

Marsha said...

I like your answers, especially #3. Most people think in terms of color names, not descriptions of color. I like bananas but wouldn't want to eat them every morning!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a terrific weekend!

{K} said...

I hope you can get your rest this weekend and that your cough gets better soon!!

Have fun on your trip to Hawaii! I just went to Kauai in November and it was great!

Shelly B said...

Ahhh! Number 3 is so sweet! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

CCT girl said...

Now I'm all curious about the banana diet. Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend!Woot, Hawaii!
FF#6